- Day 1-2: Start from Pokhara, drive to rating start point. Rafting in Kaligandaki River/ Camping at River bank.
- Day 3: Short rafting until lunch and drive to Pokhara.
Note: The raft can be operated with combine trip of trekking in Annapurna Region. Please let us know if you want to include trek also.
What to bring?
- Swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety Kayakers
- Gear raft support
- International name brand rafting equipment including helmets, paddles, splash jackets and wet-suits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe on the river
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and treated drinking water
- Camping logistics and equipment including shelters, tents, simple mattresses and sleeping bags
- Round trip transportation
- Permits for river rafting
- Standard first aid kits
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance - we provide insurance for our crew but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan
- Tips for guides only if crew did good job, tipping are not obligatory in Nepal but people have expectation !