- Duration:25 days
- Trip Grade:Tough
- Max Elevation:6812 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:April to May and Oct to November
Situated in the heart of Everest’s Khumbu Region, Ama Dablam is known as one of the most beautiful peaks in the Himalaya. It lies directly above Thyangboche Monastery on the well-worn path to Everest Base Camp. The SW Ridge is like a long Alpine Difficile, but at over 6,000m. It is a beautiful route, on mainly good rock, with sections of mixed climbing and a snowy finale. We offer expedition in this mountain during spring and autumn season, trip during those season weather is stable.
We run the expedition professionally led team of competent mountaineers who have enough experience to climb one of the world’s most sought after mountains without undue risk. This approach ensures that team members are suitably experienced, reasonably self-sufficient and capable and willing to move between camps unsupervised. You will still have a high level of support, including strong, confident leadership, our superb Sherpa team and a well-stocked base camp.
The Expedition will be with CAMP 1, Camp 2 and Camp 3:
From Camp I – one has to cross the rocky bowl and should climb the ridge via to the fixed lines to Camp II. From Camp II after crossing over severe rocks and ridge which lead you to a camp 2.
The climbing route from Camp II is mostly with the steep mixed alleyways of rock, ice and snow. The route leads to the slope climb to snow ground and then passes through steep snow and ice tunnel then finally along the snow ridge go to Camp III, From here to the summit, it is steep climb on snow and ice to the right of a huge hanging glacier. From the Top of mount Ama Dablam very charming sceneries of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Island peak, Makalu, Khumbu Himalayan and rest of the snowcapped surrounded mountains can be predictable.
- Day 01 Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2640m) (L, D)
- Day 02 Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) (B, L, D)
- Day 03 Acclimatization trek to Thame (3800m) (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Trek to Khumjung (3780m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Trek to Pangboche (3901m) / Tengbuche (3860m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Dingbuche (4410m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Acclimatization trek (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4570m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09-16 Acclimatization and rotation of higher camps (B, L, D)
- Day 17-21 Summit (6812m) and back to Base Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 22 Trek to Tengbuche (3860m) (B, L, D)
- Day 23 Trek to Namche (B, L, D)
- Day 24 Trek to Lukla (B, L, D)
- Day 25 Fly to Kathmandu (B)
- Lukla Round trip flight ticket
- Everest conservation permit
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Ama Dablam Expedition
- Ama Dablam Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Ama Dablam climbing permit
- High altitude meal (Full Board) Ama Dablam Base Camp to Climbing
- All the expenses & insurance of Nepal Gov. Liaison officer
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff and (Porters, cook, guide)
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag)
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- USE and PAY Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency
- USE and PAY Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on mount Ama Dablam Expeditions
- Tea house trekking and meals
- Our service charge and all government taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
- excess baggage or cargo charge at Lukla flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.