- Duration:49 days
- Trip Grade:Tough
- Max Elevation:8091 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:April till May, October till November
- Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu, upon arrival airport pickup service. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 02 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 03 Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus/flight. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 04 Pokhara to Lete (2438m) drive. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 05 Trek to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
- Day 06 Trek over Thulobogin Pass (4281m). Overnight in river camp.
- Day 07 Mristi Khola. Overnight in camp.
- Day 08 Mt. Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 09-38 Climbing Period Mt. Annapurna.
- Day 39 Clean up Base Camp
- Day 40 Trek back to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
- Day 41 Trek to Lete. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 42 Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 43 Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 44 Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 45 Kathmandu.
- Day 46 Kathmandu
- Day 47 Transfer to airport for departure.
- 6 nights hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Annapurna I
- All land transport
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters to Annapurna I B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.