- Duration:38 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:7129 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:April till May, October till November
- Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu, upon arrival airport pickup service. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 02 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 03 Fly from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar (510m)
- Day 04 Trek to Mani Bhajyang (1180m)
- Day 05 Trek to Chichira (1910m)
- Day 06 Trek to Num (1560m)
- Day 07 Trek to Navagaon (2140m)
- Day 08 Trek to Tashigaon (2250m)
- Day 09 Trek to Kauma (3610m)
- Day 10 Acclimatisation / rest day
- Day 11 Trek to Mumbuk (3815m) via cross Shipton la (4216m)
- Day 12 Trek to Jark Kharka (4,180 m).
- Day 13 Acclimatisation trek to 4900m / rest day
- Day 14 Trek to Sherson (4,600 m).
- Day 15 Trek to below "Sherpani Col" (5,180 m).
- Day 16 Baruntse base camp (5,550m).
- Day 17-26 Climbing period Mt. Baruntse
- Day 27 Trek to below "Sherpani Col" (5,180 m).
- Day 28 Trek to Sherson (4,600 m).
- Day 29 Trek to Jark Kharka (4,180 m).
- Day 30 Trek to Mumbuk
- Day 31 Trek to Tashi Gaon
- Day 32 Trek to Num
- Day 33 Trek to Chichira
- Day 34 Trek to Khandbari
- Day 35 Trek to Tumlingta and fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel
- Day 36-37 Free day at Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 38 Drive to airport for return flight.
Alternative return route:
- Day 27 Depart ABC, descend West Col.
- Day 28 Trek to Kongme Dingma (4,919m).
- Day 29 Mera La (5,400m) or ascent of Mera Peak (6,476m).
- Day 30 Trek to Tangnag (4,360m).
- Day 31 Trek to Kharte.
- Day 32 Zatrwala La (4,600m).
- Day 33 Trek to Lukla (2,800m).
- Day 34 At leisure
- Day 35 Flight to Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 36-37 Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 38 Drive to airport for return flight
- 5 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Baruntse
- One way flight; Kathmandu to Tumlingtar round trip flight
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters/Yak to Baruntse B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
- excess baggage or cargo charge at Tumlingtar flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.