- Duration:1 day
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:2285 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
Situated in eastern summit of the southwestern rim of the Kathmandu valley, Champadevi Hiking is an easy and enjoyable hike. Starting the hike at Pharping village on the way to the famous Dakshinkali Temple, a temple dedicated to goddess Kali, this hiking explores the lush greenery, the authentic lifestyle in the countryside. It will take about 2-3 hours to reach on top of ridge. Champadevi hill (2285m.) is also a pilgrimage site itself having Buddhist Stupa and Hindu Shrine on the top. Walking through the lush pine forest on well develop trail is really wonderful experience. Superb view of Langtang, Gauri Shankar, Jugal, Dorge Lakpa Himalayas are the major attraction of the hiking. Apart from it, we can observe the bustling Kathmandu city and spectacular village settlements from the top. There are several optional return routes; about the change route you can talk with your trek guide; and he is flexible.
- 8 AM Hotel pickup and drive to Pharping for 1 hour
- By passing Monasteries trek to Chanpadevi Hill; walk through pine and rhododendron forests decorated with prayer flags that also provides beautiful view of the rolling hills and snow capped mountains at a far distance
- Arrive on top Champadevi and have lunch there. Mountain views from Champadevi you will see Langtang, Gauri Shankar, Jugal, Dorje Lakpa and several other mountains.
- Trek descending to Kritipur at Machhegaon. Kritipur is another historic town at Kathmandu valley.
- Around 4 PM our car will pickup at Machhegaon and drive to hotel. Arrive around 5 PM
- All trip by private transport
- English speaking trekking guide
- Day Hiking
- entry fee
- Tips to guide and driver
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature
- Your personal Travel insurance
- Any cost occurred due to political disorder or natural calamities, flight cancellation or any unforeseen reason, etc.
- Any cost items not mentioned in cost includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.