- Duration:58 days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Max Elevation:8167 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:April till May, October till November
Dhaulagiri Expedition is one of the most popular climb in Nepal, the climb is easy to approach because of Dome mountain shape. The mountain is just west of Annapurna is the 40 mile wide Dhaulagiri Himal. Dhaulagiri I, the sixth-tallest peak in the world, towers high above the well-trekked Muktinath pilgrim trail up the Kali Gandaki Valley. The vast massif screens the hidden lands of Dolpo to its north, and to the west of it are Nepal’s far western hills. Only to the east along the Kali Gandaki Valley can we easily view the mountain close up, so massive Dhaulagiri with its symmetrical peak and four major outliners remains an enigma along much of its perimeter.
- Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu, upon arrival airport pickup service. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 02 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 03 Kathmandu to Beni (850m) by bus and camp
- Day 04 Trek to Babichor (950m)
- Day 05 Trek to Darbang (1030m)
- Day 06 Trek to Sibang (1720m)
- Day 07 Trek to Muri (1840m)
- Day 08 Trek to Boghara (1990m)
- Day 09 Trek to Dobang (2400m)
- Day 10 Trek to Chartare (2820m)
- Day 11 Trek to Pakabon (3585m)
- Day 12 Trek to camp near glacier (3810m)
- Day 13 Trek to Dhaulagiri base camp (4750m)
- Day 14-49 Climbing period
- Day 50 Cleaning up Base Camp
- Day 51 Trek to Hidden valley (4900m), French pass (5360m) cross
- Day 52 Trek to Yak kharka (3990m), Thapa pass (5230m) cross
- Day 53 Trek to Kaligandaki valley - Marpha (2667m)
- Day 54 Trek to Jomsom (2713m)
- Day 55 Fly to Pokhara (850m) from Jomsom. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 56 Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m) by bus. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 57 Free day at Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 58 Drive to airport for return flight.
Note: The expedition is possible to do vv; for this we make an expedition via Kaligandaki valley and end at Jomsom. The duration of expedition is the same.
- 5 nights hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Dhulagiri
- One way flight; Jomsom to Pokhara
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters to Dhulagiri B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
- excess baggage or cargo charge at Jomsom flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.