- Duration:11 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:4040 m.
- Start Point:Paro
- End Point:Paro
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
The lake is also known for its giant trout. Depending on the weather, good views of the Mt. Jichu Drake 6,989 meters can be seen, the peak that represents the protective deity of Paro to the west. The route passes Tsalu Ney, a 14th century Lhakhang (temple) on the site of a cave. You also pass through another lake, Simkota which is also a fishing spot. The route passes through a pilgrimage site, Phajoding Monastery, and Thujidrag Goemba (monastery), a meditation center that hangs on the side of a precipitous rock face.
The hotel we use or a similar category:
- Nak-Sel Resort Boutique Hotel and Spa www.naksel.com (4-star hotel)
- Hotel Zhiwa Ling www.zhiwaling.com (5-star hotel)
- Hotel UMA Paro www.comohotels.com/umaparo (5-star hotel)
- Aman Resort www.amankora.com (5-star hotel)
- Nivvana Lodge or similar. www.nivvana.com
- Druk Hotel Thimphu drukhotels.com (4 star hotel)
- Le Meridien lemeridienthimphu.com (5 star hotel)
- Hotel Taj Tashi http://www.tajhotels.com/leisure/taj-tashi-thimphu/default.html (5 star hotel)
- Aman Resorts amankora.com (5 Star Resorts)
- Punatshangchhu Cottages www.punatshangchhucottages.bt
Day 01 Arrive Paro (2200m)/drive to hotel/day at leisure (L, D)
Day 02 Paro Sightseeing (B, L, D)
Day 03 Trek day 1 to Jele Dzong (3436m) (B, L, D)
Day 04 Trek to Jangchulakha (3770m) (B, L, D)
Day 05 Trek to Jimilangtso (3880m) (B, L, D)
Day 06 Trek to Simkota (4040m) (B, L, D)
Day 07 Trek to Phajoding (3690m) (B, L, D)
Day 08 Trek to Thimphu (2248m) (B, L, D)
Day 09 Sightseeing in Thimpu (B, L, D)
Day 10 Drive to Paro (2200m) (B, L, D)
Day 11 Departure (B)
- All Meals (as per mention in the itinerary)
- Accommodation in twin Sharing
- All private transportation (Japanese car/Jeep/Van/Minibus) within the country including airport transfers
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes
- Tour Entrance fees
- Visa Fee
- Airport tax
- Tourism Development fund
- English speaking Guide
- Other trekking crew member
- Trekking and tour permits
- Druk Airfares.
- your insurance
- The cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Personal expenses in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water
- Any other expenses that are not specified above
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.