- Duration:59 days
- Trip Grade:Tough
- Max Elevation:8848 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:April till May, October till November
Mount Everest is the tallest point on Earth, adventurous spirits have always been fascinated by what is also called “The Third Pole” standing 8,848m/29,028 ft tall, standing 5 and 1/2 miles above sea level. Named after Sir George Everest, the British surveyou-general of India , Everest is known in Tibet as Chomolungma and the Nepalese call it Sagarmantha . Mount Everest is located half in nepal and half in Tibet . Tenzing Norgay Sherpa (Nepal) and Sir Edmund Hillary (New Zealand) were the first climbers of Everest, via the South-East Ridge Route on 29th May 1953. In 1975, the first woman ever, Ms. Junko tabei ( Japan ) summitted, via the South-East Ridge. Mr. Appa Sherpa from Thame, Solu Khumbu holds the record for the most Everest ascents: Thirteen in total. Ms. Lakpa Sherpa, from Balakharka, Makalu Region is the only women to summit Everest three times. Mr. Reinhold Messner (Italy) 8/20/1980 was the first solo climber, via the North Col to the North Face. Mr. Peter Habeler (Austria) and Mr. Reinhold Messner (Italy) 5/8/1978 were the first climbers who made the ascent without bottled oxygen.
South east ridge
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu. Over night Hotel.
- Day 02 Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 03 Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 04 Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 05: From Kathmandu, you enjoy an exciting flight to Lukla (2800m). Trek to Phakding. (2640m)
- Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazar (3346m).
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung (3790m), known as Valley of green.
- Day 08: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3867m).
- Day 09: Trek to Dingboche (4110m).
- Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4910m).
- Day 11: Acclimatization / Rest day in Lobuche
- Day 12: Trek to Everest Base Camp. (5380m).
- Day 13-51: Climbing Period on Mt. Everest.
- Day 52: Base Camp Clean Up
- Day 53: Trek to Pheriche.
- Day 54: Trek to Namche Bazar
- Day 55: Trek to Lukla.
- Day 56: Lukla to Kathmandu fly. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 57-58: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 59: Drive to Airport for return flight.
- 7 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Everest
- One way flight; Kathmandu to Lukla round trip flight
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters/Yak to Everest B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
- excess baggage or cargo charge at Lukla flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.