- Duration:12 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & September till December
The 12 day package of Everest Panorama Trek is all about enjoying the serene beauty of the region surrounding the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest. We arrive at the hustling capital city of Kathmandu and visit the UNESCO listed sites around the city before making our way towards the Khumbu region for out trek. The journey to this mystical land begins with an adventurous 35 minute flight to the Tenzing-Hillary airport of Lukla. Then we start our trek and gain altitude viewing Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse and Nuptse from Tope Danda, and finally reaching Namche bazaar, our first stop for acclimatization. The main destination of this trek is achieved at 3876m when we visit the Tengboche Gumba, the biggest religious community in the Khumbu district of Nepal. The Gumba also provides lustful panaromic views of various peaks of the Himalayas of Nepal including Tawache, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Everest, which are our own to appreciate. The final point of our trek is the small village of Kyangjuma, located at an altitude of 3570m. We take the alternate route while descending through the Monjo village, which is a shopping point for trekkers as an alternative to Phakding, and finally reaching Lukla. From Lukla, we take the return flight to the capital city.
Aside from the stunning scene, trekkers to this region will get to cherish the novel Sherpa tradition by coupled with various Sherpa museums along the way. The lovely hike in the mighty mountains and crossing through high suspension bridges is sure to fill your heart with joys. The package is suitable for people looking to enjoy the best of the Khumbu region with easy and moderate trekking. As the maximum altitude achieved in this trek is only 3570m, trekkers who have good fitness and health but have relatively less trekking experience can sign up for this trip and easily complete it.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 3 - 4 hours trek
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hours
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3,810 m/12500 ft): 4 hours
- Day 07: Khumjung to Tengboche (3,870m/12694ft): 4 - 5 hours
- Day 08: Tengboche to Kyangjuma (3,570m/11,710ft): 4 - 5 hours
- Day 09: Kyangjuma to Monjo (2,840m/9,315ft): 4 - 5 hours
- Day 10: Monjo to Lukla: 5- 6 hours
- Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Final departure
- International and Domestic airport drop and pickup service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sleeping bag (only if require)
- Government taxes and service charges
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage) in the tea house trek
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Since the Everest View Trek is considered a moderately difficult trekking destination in Nepal, anyone with a good health condition and physically fit can accomplish this trek even without past experiences. On average, one has to walk at least 4-5 hours per day with a daypack. no technical skills are required in this trek, strong determination and positive mindset is a must. Despite relatively lower on altitude, reaching Kyangjuma is no walk in the park Light exercises and regular jogging a few weeks prior to the trip is always a good idea. Trekkers with pre-existing medical conditions are required to consult the doctors before doing this trek. In such medical conditions, you are also advised to inform the Trekking Team before booking the trip.
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.