- Duration:10 Days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Max Group Size:1+
- Best Time:March till May & September till December
Our Express Everest Base Camp Trek requires a fair level of fitness as most of this trekking route is over 3000m. In general we advice to our client spend more days in this trek; however we have qualified trekking guide; for the pleasant trip he will make extra hike everyday 4-5 PM and try to make enough acclimatization.
Nepal Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar trek offers an enduring experience of natural beauty, geological magnificence and profound cross-cultural discovery. The Sherpa residents of Khumbu, the great valley below Mount Everest, believe that all things – mountains, plants and animals are sacred.
This trek is classic approach to Kalapattar the highest point on earth. Solukhumbu is justifiably famous, not only for it’s proximity to the world’s highest mountain but also for its Sherpa villages and Monasteries. The primary goal of an Everest trekking is the Everest Base Camp at an elevation of about 5,310 m but as Everest can not be seen from the base camp, we climb Kalapattar, an unassuming meter bump on the southern flank of Mt.Pumori (7,145 m). As this trek has no trail to make circle, we therefore have to make to and from same route. This is the only disadvantage of this trek.
The trek starts in Lukla after 45 minute mountain flight from Kathmandu. Clients carry daypack only and walk at their own pace. The walking hour will be about 7 hr a day.
- Day 01 Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2640m) (L, D)
- Day 02 Trek to Kyangjuma (3550m) (B, L, D)
- Day 03 Trek to Tengboche (3860m)- afternoon acclimatization trek at Tengboche Hill (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Trek to Dingbuche (4410m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Acclimatization trek at Dingboche and afternoon trek to Lobuche (4910m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Gorakshep and day trip to Everest Base Camp (5310m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Early morning Sunrise trip Kala Pattar (5545m) and trek to Pheriche (4371m)
- Day 08 Trek to Namche (3440m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Trek to Lukla (2840m) (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Fly to Kathmandu (1350m) (B)
YOU MAY CAN BOOK EXTRA SERVICE WITH US IN REASONABLE PRICE ; BEFORE AND AFTER TREK:
- Day 00 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner. (D)
- Day 00 Day at leisure/ Farewell dinner /Hotel (B, D)
- Day 00 Drive to Airport for Return flight (B)
Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
- Domestic airport drop and pickup service
- Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sleeping bag (only if require)
- Government taxes and service charges
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage) in the tea house trek
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.