- Duration:9 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:3700 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:April to November
During Gaden Ngachen Chenmo Festival every monasteries and house hold burns countless butter lamps everywhere and chant prayers in his honor. Tibetan people use to make round around the Bakhor and monasteries along with small prayer wheel in right hands and rosary in left hand. Later in evening they eat “Thinthuk”(typical Tibetan noodle)
– Peoples preparing for the butter lamps during daytime.
– Hundreds of Tibetan gather infront of Jokhang to commemorate the death anniversary of Tsongkapa.
– Countless of butterlamp around the lhasa city.
– Common Tibetan peoples chanting in his owner.
– Almost every Tibetan living in lhasa gather at jokhang square and rotate around the Barkhor street in the evening.
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu /day at leisure/hotel
- Day 02 Full day sightseeing/Hotel
- Day 03 Fly to Gonggar /Transfer to Tsetang /Hotel
- Day 04 Sightseeing of Sayme (3700m) and drive to Lhasa (3490m)/hotel
- Day 05 Visit Potala, Sera and Norbulinka /hotel
- Day 06 Visit Drepung, Jorkhang & Barkhor /hotel
- Day 07 Visit Ganden Monastery/excursion around back to Lhasa
- Day 08 Drive to Lhasa airport and fly to KTM /rest day at leisure/hotel
- Day 09 Drive to airport for departure
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
- Air ticket; Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Transportation by 4500 model Land-cruiser / Mini coach as per group
- Sightseeing with Tibetan guide as per itinerary
- Monastery entrance fees
- Tibet visa and travel permit
- Oxygen bag indide the Jeep
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra porter & transport charges in the event of landslides
- Personal clothing & accessories including sleeping bags
- Others not specified in above cost inclusions list
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.