- Duration:11 Days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:3300 m.
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & September till November
Gorkha Trek is completely unspoiled it includes some of the most varied and rewarding trekking in the kingdom, through an area between the Dorandi Khola and Buri Gandaki. Starting from the old capital of Gorkha, our route climbs atop a hill overlooking the snowy peaks of the Himalayas and where the old royal palace known as Gorkha Durbar towers the Bazar.
Descending through terraced fields we pass by Khanchok and we climb across the forested areas to our highest point at Darchye (3220m): from that place we have a superb panorama view of more than twenty high peaks such as Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, Buddha Himal, Himalchuli and Manaslu. Our route descends through rhododendron forest and high pastures towards the Soti on the Manaslu circuit route before ending at Arughat. Trekkers carry only day packs and walk at their own pace.
Average hiking per day will be 6-7 hrs.
- Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
- Day 02 Day at Leisure /Hotel (B)
- Day 03 Drive to Khanchok (1100m) via Gorkha /camp (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Trek to Suli Bhanjyang (1900m), camp (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Trek to Ley Kharka (3300m), camp (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Gumda (2000m), camp (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Trek to Labu Besi (800m), camp (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Soti Khola (710m), camp (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Drive to Kathmandu (1350m) via Arughat (500m)/ hotel (B, L)
- Day 10 Day at leisure/farewell dinner /hotel (B, D)
- Day 11 Final departure, transfer to airport (B)
- International airport pickup and drop
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Hotel accommodation at 3 star catagory in double occupancy
- Trekking Transportation by land as per the itinerary
- Special trekking permit
- Conservation permit.
- TRC permit
- Meals as per mention (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Camping (twin sharing tow men tent) / dining tent, toilet tent
- English speaking guide with his insurance and equipment.
- Porter with his insurance and equipment (one porter in between two person)
- Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Beverage (drinks)
- Helicopter evacuation in case of an emergency.
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (this can be rented at Thamel; costs Rs 75-150 a day
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.