- Duration:12 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:4900 m.
- Start Point:Delh
- End Point:Delh
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:June till October
Ladakh is a paradise for adventure lovers given by its world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Greater Himalaya and the Karakoram, and two others, the Ladakh range, and the Zangskar range. Its landscape, sky, shooting stars, silence, wizened faces, rosy cheeks, dragons, and Zen everything makes Ladakh a quiet place to visit. This ethereal cold desert that goes by names such as “The Last Shangrila”, Moonscape, Little Tibet and so many others all of which ring true, is a land that seldom fails to baffle or surprise.
Its High Mountain passes which come on the trekking routes give you the opportunity to have a wonderful view of colorful mountains and amazing landscape every day. The small isolated villages and hamlets and friendly people on the way greeting you with the magic word “Juley” (hello) makes your trek memorable.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi/transfer to hotel/welcome dinner
Day 02 Full day Delhi Sightseeing /hotel
Day 03 Fly to Leh /hotel
Day 04 Leh sightseeing /hotel
Day 05 Leh sightseeing/hotel
Day 06 Trek to Zinchen (5 -6 hrs) /camp
Day 07 Trek to Rumbek (4-5 hrs)/camp
Day 08 Trek to Stokla (4900 m) (4-5 hrs) /camp
Day 09 Trek to Leh (2-3 hrs)/camp
Day 10 Fly to Delhi /Afternoon at leisure /hotel
Day 11 Spare day incase of flight cancel/day at leisure/shopping
Day 12 Drive to airport for return flight
- International airport pickup and drop
- Hotel accommodation in town at 3 star catagory in double occupancy and best available hotel en route
- Trekking Transportation by land and fly as per the itinerary
- Trekking/Travel permit
- Sightseeing and itâ€™s entry fee
- All meals during the camping period
- Camping (twin sharing tow men tent) / dining tent, toilet tent
- English speaking guide with his insurance and equipment.
- Porter with his insurance and equipment or yak or donkey
- Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Leh to Delhi flight ticket
- Beverage (drinks)
- Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag
- Indian visa
- Anything not mentioned above
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.