- Duration:19 days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Max Elevation:6441 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:April till May, October till November
Hiunchuli lies in the Annapurna range and it is connected to Annapurna South. The elevation of this peak is 6441m. The actual ascent of Hinuchuli is considered one of the most difficult among the trekking peaks. The mountains of this area are considered the sacred by the Gurungs who inhabit the region. Near from the Huin Chuli there are other two peaks within the sanctuary are Tharpu Chuli (Tent Peak) and Singu Chuli (Fluted Peak).
South-East Face Route:
The route to base camp starts from Hinko Cave on the Annapurna sanctuary trail. After establishing the first camp somewhere above the valley floor a further 2 camps are necessary to make it to the top. Although not technically extreme this route is exposed to rock fall dangers and is a complicated route-finding experience.
North-West Face Route:
The ascent by the North-West Face has been attempted only by a very few climbers and not always successfully. The exact route is not well known. The approach is from the Annapurna Base Camp in the Sanctuary and a further 2 camps may be necessary to complete this not so well known ascent.
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure. (D)
- Day 02 Day at leisure/ Hotel. (B)
- Day 03 Drive or fly to Pokhara (850m). Hotel (B)
- Day 04 Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Trek to Chhomrung (1950m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Dovan (2720m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m) (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Acclimatize; Trek to Annapurna B.C (4130m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Acclimatize; Trek to Hinko Cave (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Trek to base camp (4100m) (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Climb to high camp (4900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 12 Higher Camp (5500m) (B, L, D)
- Day 13 Climb to summit (6441m) and back to base camp (B, L, D)
- Day 14 Trek to Dovan (2720) (B, L, D)
- Day 15 Trek to Jhino (1600m) (B, L, D)
- Day 16 Trek to Nayapul and drive to PKR/Hotel (B, L, D)
- Day 17 Drive or fly to Kathmandu (1350m) /Hotel (B, L, D)
- Day 18 Day at leisure/evening farewell dinner/ Hotel. (B, L, D)
- Day 19 Drive to Airport for Return flight. (B, L, D)
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House or and Tented accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all trekking staff
- Hiunchuli Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Duffel/kit bag by Trekking Team Nepal (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.