- Duration:16 Days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:3390 m.
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Walking Hours:6-7 hrs
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
Jaljala is a 10 days trekking, situated in western Nepal – an opportunity to discover areas that remain practically untouched and still retain an idiosyncratic lifestyle without being affected by western influences. The trek itinerary goes through small towns such as Kusma, Beni, Darbang, Dharapani, and Moreni and reaches Dhorpatan – the center of the most important hunting ground in Nepal. As we are going through remote areas of the country, we are rewarded with an excellent view of mountains and picturesque villages. Clients will carry only a daypack and walk at their own pace.
Average hiking per day will be 6-7 hrs.
Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
Day 02 Day at Leisure /Hotel (B)
Day 03 Drive to Pokhara / Hotel (B)
Day 04 Drive Pokhara to Darbang 1030m via Beni, Camp. (B,L,D)
Day 05 Trek Darbang to Takum 1665m, Camp. (B,L,D)
Day 06 Trek Takum to Lungsum 2250m, Camp. (B,L,D)
Day 07 Trek Lumsum to Jaljala La 3390m, Camp. (B,L,D)
Day 08 Trek Jaljala La to Gurjaghat 3020m, Camp. (B,L,D)
Day 09 Trek Gurjaghat to Dhorpatan 2860m, Camp.(B,L,D)
Day 10 Exploration Day in Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve, Camp.(B,L,D)
Day 11 Trek Dhorpatan to Bhim Gitte, Camp. (B,L,D)
Day 12 Trek Bhim Gitte to Galkot Camp.(B,L,D)
Day 14 Short trek and Drive to Kathmandu /Hotel (B, L)
Day 15 Day at leisure/farewell dinner /Hotel (B, D)
Day 16 Drive to airport for return flight (B)
- International airport pick up and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 stars in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking permit
- Conservation permit.
- TRC permit
- Meals as per mention (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Camping (twin sharing two men tent) / dining tent, toilet tent
- English speaking guide with his insurance and equipment.
- Porter with his insurance and equipment (one porter in between two-person)
- Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff
- Beverage (drinks)
- Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (this can be rented at Thamel; costs Rs 75-150 a day a sleeping bag)
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.