- Duration:63 days
- Trip Grade:Tough
- Max Elevation:8586 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:April till May, October till November
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight.
- Day 02 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 03 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 04 Fly from Kathmandu to Biratnagar (direct flight to Taplejung also available sometime) . Overnight Hotel.
- Day 05 Drive from Biratnager to Taplejung (1800m); 7 hrs
- Day 06 Trek to Tambawa (2200)
- Day 07 Trek to Khesuwa (2000m)
- Day 08 Trek to Kade Bhanzang
- Day 09 Trek to Mamakhe (1800m)
- Day 10 Trek to Yamphudin (1700m)
- Day 11 Trek to Omje khola (2350m)
- Day 12 Trek to Toronjin (2990m)
- Day 13 Trek to Tseram (3870m)
- Day 14 Trek to Ramche Oktang (4620m)
- Day 15 Trek to Glacier
- Day 16 Trek to Glacier
- Day 17 South Base Camp
- Day 18-46 Climbing period
- Day 47 Return to Base Camp
- Day 48 Clean up Base Camp
- Day 49-58 Trek to Taplejung
- Day 59 Fly to Kathmandu via Biratnagar
- Day 60-62 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel
- Day 63 Drive to Airport for return flight.
- 6 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Kanchanjunga
- All land transfer in Nepal
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters to Kanchanjunga B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.