- Duration:10 days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Max Elevation:968 m.
- Max Group Size:4
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
- Day 1-2: Drive to great loop from Surkhet and about 2 hr
- Day 3-8: Rafting and exploring the Karnali/ Camping at River beaches.
- Day 9: Raft to Chisopani (all together 180km rafting) Drive or fly to Katmandu.
- Day 10: At leisure.
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety Kayakers
- Gear raft support
- International name brand rafting equipment including helmets, paddles, splash jackets and wet-suits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe on the river
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and treated drinking water
- Camping logistics and equipment including shelters, tents, simple mattresses and sleeping bags
- Round trip transportation
- Permits for river rafting
- Standard first aid kits
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance - we provide insurance for our crew but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan
- Tips for guides only if crew did good job, tipping are not obligatory in Nepal but people have expectation !
- Swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.