- Duration:5 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:2195 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
- Day 01: Kathmandu; (Dinner)
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu. A traditional warm welcome by our airport representative. Briefing about the package in the hotel. Rest time at Leisure. Evening typical welcome dinner.
- Day 02: Kathmandu-Dhulikhel or Nagarkot; (Breakfast)
We begin our sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley by visiting two very important religious centers: Pashupatinath temple for the Hindus, nearby along the banks of the river Bagmati is the cremation area for the dead. Bodhnath is possibly the largest Stupa in the world and a center for Tibetan school of Buddhism. We then drive on to Bhaktapur the medieval city of devotees and the best preserved of all the old cities of Kathmandu Valley. We shall then be on time for lunch in Dhulikhel or Nagarkot for lunch. Rest of the afternoon we spend in the resort viewing the Himalayan sunset and relaxing. We spend the night in the resort.
- Day 03: Dhulikhel or Nagarkot-Kathmandu; (Breakfast)
After an early morning sunrise view and breakfast we leave our resort for Kathmandu and continue our tour with a visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square, the palace of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal. Places of interest here are the Kasthamandup, a medieval rest house said to give Kathmandu its name, Kumari Temple, abode of the virgin goddess. From here we visit Swoyambhunath stupa, on top of a hill overlooking Kathmandu valley.
- Day 04: Kathmandu; (Breakfast/Dinner)
This morning we visit third city of Kathmandu valley, Patan famous for its arts and crafts. Tour highlights are the Shikara-style Krishna temple, Patan durbar with the royal baths, Hiranya Varna Mahavihar, a Buddhist monastery. From here we visit the Tibetan cultural center first founded by the Tibetan refugees of the late fifties and now an exhibition-cum-shopping complex of carpets, jewellery and many interesting souvenirs. Rest of the afternoon is free. In the evening we have a cultural evening with typical Nepalese farewell dinner.
- Day 05: Kathmandu Departure; (Breakfast)
We are free today until our departure transfer to the airport.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- All accommodation during the trip
- All the trip transport by private car or van
- Meals as per mention in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All the activities
- Entry fee
- Tour guide
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Tips to guide and driver
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature
- Your personal Travel insurance
- Any cost occurred due to landslide, political disorder or natural calamities, flight cancellation or any unforeseen reason, etc.
- Any cost items not mentioned in cost includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.