- Duration:5 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:2195 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
The republic of Nepal has got to be the mountain biker’s paradise. Whilst many of the more popular trekking areas may prove to be too extreme for enjoyable mountain-biking (as they involve arduous bike-a-hiking and are too difficult to support), this tour may just be the answer. Kathmandu at 1350m altitude lies in a valley surrounded by hills that rise to 2400m and form the middle ranges of the Himalayas before you advance towards the 8,000m white peaks. From the city, we set off on a 4-day tour of these ridge-top trails which encircle the valley’s rim. A short bike ride away from down-town Kathmandu lies a delightful world of wooded slopes, small villages and hidden Temples. We follow ancient jeep roads and single-track before a most spectacular backdrop of Himalayan peaks where 8 of the world’s top 10 peaks can be seen. These form the principal peaks of the Nepal Himalayas – from Everest to the Annapurnas and into Tibet.
- Day 01 Ride to Kakani from Kathmandu (L, D)
- Day 02 Ride to Sundarijal (1350m) (B, L, D)
- Day 03 Ride to Chisapani (1900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Ride to Nagarkot (2195m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Ride to Kathmandu via Panauti (1550m) (B, L)
- Riding Hours:
Normally, our daily riding begins at around 09:00-09:30hrs and given the terrain and riding conditions for the day we plan to have clients at the next evenings accommodation by 15:00-16:00hrs. This allows time for bike maintenance, a little extra exploration on your own, settling into the hotel and drink and relax before dinner. During the day our lunch break is approx. one hour at the most scenic spot available along the route.
- All meals as per mention in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner)
- Accommodations in lodges in double occupancy
- 1 Professional Guide for every 6 people / Mechanic
- Front Suspension bike and a helmet
- Backpack and tools as needed
- All entry fees during the ride
- Personal extras and special request purchases
- Support vehicle, unless requested at extra charge
- Wear and tear of the bike and equipments
- Drinks other than tea / coffee as served with the meals
- Vaccination cost
- Personal clothing and equipment
- All items of a personal nature
- Medical treatments and evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal Travel Insurance
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.