- Duration:4 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:75 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended for a visit to the jungle.
- Light clothing is needed for day time with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for elephant safari.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses etc. are essential. Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- We suggest guests travel light bringing only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flash light is recommended.
- 1:00 p.m. Arrival and welcome with brief
- 1.00 p.m. Lunch
- 2.00 p.m. Bird walk in the marshland outside the reserve to see the storks, ibises, snipes, waterfowl, birds of prey etc
- 6.30 p.m. Slide show on the natural history of the reserve followed by Nepali dinner
- 6.30 a.m. Breakfast
- 7.30 a.m. Full day excursion on boat and four wheels drive with pack lunch to see waders, waterfowl, birds of prey, marsh crocodile, otters, wild water buffalo and Gangetic Dolphins including a visit to Pink Tower (full day)
- 6.30 p.m. Cultural dance followed by barbecue dinner.
- 6.30 a.m. Breakfast
- 7.30 a.m. Bird walk inside the reserve in the scrub forest, grasslands and wetland habitat with pack lunch to see swamp partridge, black-necked stork, buntings, bulbuls etc.
- 12.00 noon Pack lunch
- 2.00 p.m. Continue bird watching or optional elephant ride to watch Arna the wild water buffalo, blue bull, hog deer, fishing eats etc.
- 6.30 p.m. Stargazing
- 7.00 p.m. Chinese Dinner, overnight
- Early morning: Bird watching around the camp area or leisure.
- 8.00 a.m. Breakfast
- 9.00 a.m.Departure from the lodge for Kathmandu Continue your other schedules in Nepal
- NOTE: We offer many options and activities to give full opportunities to view the wildlife at its best. The exploration of the wildlife is constantly with the trained local naturalist and "shikaris" who are seasoned wildlife experts. Programs and Timings vary somewhat according to change in season and are also subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Domestic flight round trip
- All Safari Activities.
- All jungle activities
- All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Highly experienced Government licensed safari guide during the trip.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide insurance and salary, national park and conservation area fees.
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities.
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.