- Duration:13 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5184 m.
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Walking Hours:5-6 hrs
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:March till May & September till December
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek is one of the most popular treks in the Land of the Himalayas. This trek offers travelers an overwhelming view of the everlasting Mountain Range along with the Taste of the local culture and the lifestyle of the people living in the area. The Langtang valley is aptly called the valley of glaciers as it hosts beautiful glaciers, as well as alpine vegetation, ’s down the line. From the Plains till the Foothills of the Mighty Himalayas this covers all.
A perfect trek for people willing to explore the Himalayas and watch the beauty of Gosainkunda Lake lying at the altitude of 4381m surrounded by a snowcapped peak. The winter tropical flora and fauna paradise is home to Red Panda and Snow Leopard. The high crossing passes, Superb mountain view, the amazing Gosainkunda lake, charming Sherpa village, an impressive display of wildflowers, an abundance of wildlife, Monasteries, and of course friendly local people lead to a whole new level of happiness during the trek.
Clients carry daypack only and walk at their own pace. Trekking hour is about 5-6 per day.
- Day 01 Drive to Syabru Bensi (1450m) (L, D)
- Day 02 Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m) (B, L, D)
- Day 03 Trek to Langtang (3541m) (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (3900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Day trip to Tserkori (5184m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Trek to Big Sybru (2200m) (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Sing Gompa (3584m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Trek to Gosain Kunda (4381m) (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Trek to Ghopte (3440) via 4600m pass (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Trek to Melamchegaun (1700m) (B, L, D)
- Day 12 Trek to Sermathang (2470m) (B, L, D)
- Day 13 Couple of hour trekking and drive to Kathmandu via Melame Pul (B,L)
- Trekking transport
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 people)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sleeping bag (only if require)
- Government taxes and service charges
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage) in the tea house trek
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.