- Duration:11 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:4441 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:May till October
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu /day at leisure/hotel
- Day 02 Full day sightseeing/Hotel
- Day 03 Drive to Nagerkot for Himalaya view/hotel
- Day 04 After BF trek to Sankhu and drive to Hotel
- Day 05 Fly to Gonggar /Transfer to Lhasa /Hotel
- Day 06 Visit Potala, Sera and Norbulinka /hotel
- Day 07 Visit Drepung, Jorkhang & Barkhor /hotel
- Day 08 Drive to Yamdrok Lake (4441m)/ back to Lhasa/ hotel
- Day 09 Fly to Kathmandu /hotel
- Day 10 Day at leisure/hotel
- Day 11 Drive to airport.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
- Air ticket; Kathmandu to Lhasa, Lhasa to Kathmandu
- Transportation by 4500 model Land-cruiser / Mini coach as per group size
- Sightseeing with Tibetan guide as per itinerary
- Monastery entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra porter & transport charges in the event of landslides
- Personal clothing & accessories including sleeping bags
- Others not specified in above cost inclusions list
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.