- Duration:49 days
- Trip Grade:Tough
- Max Elevation:8516 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
- Lhotse main-west face
- Lhotse middle – via Lhotse main
- Lhotse Shar – south face
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu. Over night Hotel.
- Day 02 Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 03 Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 04 Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m).
- Day 05 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
- Day 06 Trek to Khumjung (3790m)
- Day 07 Khumjung for acclimatization
- Day 08 Trek to Tengbuche (3867m)
- Day 09 Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
- Day 10 Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
- Day 11 Acclimatization day
- Day 12 Lobuche to Lhotse Base Camp
- Day 13 Trek to Base Camp (5350m)
- Day 14-40 Climbing period
- Day 41 Return to Base Camp
- Day 42 Cleaning up Base Camp
- Day 43 Trek to Dingboche
- Day 44 Trek to Namche
- Day 45 Trek to Lukla
- Day 46 Lukla to Kathmandu fly. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 47-48 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 49 Drive to Airport for return flight.
- 6 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Lhotse
- Flight to Lukla and back
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters to Lhotse B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
- Excess baggage or cargo charge at Lukla flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.