- Duration:12 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:5558 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
- Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
- Day 02 Kathmandu to Kande (1770m) by vehicle and trek to Australian Camp (2000m) (B,L,D)
- Day 03 Trek from Australian Camp to Forest Camp 2550m/6hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 04 Trek from Forest Camp (Kokar) to Low Camp 3000m/5hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 05 Trek from Low Camp to High Camp 3900m/5hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 06 Climbing pratic day; Explore from High Camp â€“ Upper View Point 4450m and back to High Camp (3900m);8hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 07 Climb Mardi Himal (5588m) and back to High Camp (B,L,D)
- Day 08 Trek from High Camp to Siding village (1750m); 6hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 09 Trek from Siding to Lumre and drive to Pokhara; 3hrs trek and 2hrs driving/ Hotel (B,L)
- Day 10 Drive to KTM (1350m) /Hotel (B)
- Day 11 Day at leisure/ farewell dinner /Hotel (B, D)
- Day 12 Drive to Airport for Return flight (B)
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu category in 3 star in
- double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House or and Tented accommodation during the trek in double
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry camping luggage during the trip.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all trekking staff
- Mardi Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Duffel/kit bag by Trekking Team Nepal (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.