- Duration:1 day
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:2195 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
Nagarkot hilltop is 37 km drive away from Kathmandu Nagarkot offers vantage views of the Himalayan range including, on a clear day, Mt. Everest. Our restaurant “The Tea House” is situated atop the hill and offers a wide range of food and drink. On Return we trek down to Sankhu; visit Newari village to explore the culture. And, sightseeing at Bouddha Nath- Probably the largest stupa in the world is also found in Kathmandu valley – the great stupa of Boudhanath. Again the omni-present eyes of the Buddha stare at all directions. This stupa is the place of worship of Tibetan Buddhists predominantly.
Note: We also organize private trip and trip will start any date, please tell us if you are interested in private day tours.
- 8 AM Hotel pickup
- Drive by private car/van to Nagarkot; explore around Nagarkot with Himalaya Panoramic mountain views.
- Day hike to Sankhu by trekking guide with view of couteryside, paddy fild and local people
- Pickup at Sankhu
- On the way drive to Kathmandu we visit Bouddhanath stupa.
- Arrival at hotel about 4 or 5 PM
- All trip by private transport (car/van)
- English speaking trekking guide
- Day Hiking
- Sightseeing at Bouddha nath
- Sightseeing entry fee.
- Tips to guide and driver
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature
- Your personal Travel insurance
- Any cost occurred due to political disorder or natural calamities, flight cancellation or any unforeseen reason, etc.
- Any cost items not mentioned in cost includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.