- Duration:12 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:4526 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:June-July
- Thousands of Tibetan nomad spectators.
- Beautiful horse racing and yak racing.
- Competators with Well dressed ethnic Tibetan attire.
- Yaks and horses are well decorated with Tibetan styles.
- Buying and selling of horse attracts thousands of Tibetans far away from other parts of Tibet.
- Tradition dancings and performance of Tibetan operas.
- Well trained Tibetan Herdmen displays horse riding skills.
- The grasslands are dotted with tents with full of Tibetan spectators forming a small town for a week.
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu /day at leisure/hotel
- Day 02 Full day sightseeing/Hotel
- Day 03 Fly to Gonggar /Transfer to Lhasa /Hotel
- Day 04 Visit Potala, Sera and Norbulinka /hotel
- Day 05 Visit Drepung, Jorkhang & Barkhor /hotel
- Day 06 Lhasa to Nakchu(naqu; 4526m)315 km(197 mi) about 6 hours.
- Day 07 Horse riding festival/camp
- Day 08 Drive to Namtso Lake/ Camp
- Day 09 Drive to Lhasa/hotel
- Day 10 Fly to Kathmandu/hotel
- Day 11 Day at leisure/hotel
- Day 12 Drive to airport.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Accommodation in twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
- Air ticket; Kathmandu to Lhasa, Lhasa to Kathmandu
- Transportation by 4500 model Land-cruiser / Mini coach as per group size
- Sightseeing with Tibetan guide as per itinerary
- Monastery entrance fees
- Tibet visa and travel permit
- Oxygen bag indide the Jeep
- Fully catered (meals included) camping trek supported by tibetan crew & Tibetan guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra porter & transport charges in the event of landslides
- Personal clothing & accessories including sleeping bags
- Others not specified in above cost inclusions list
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.