- Duration:1 day
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:1750 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
- Depart in the morning at 8 AM; and
- Drive to Dhulikhel by private car
- Explore around Dhulikhel and hopefully mountai views as well and Have a lunch here
- Drive to Namobuddha (1750m) with views of great himalayan ranges
- Visit monastery and great countryside landscape; short hike to below Namobuddha
- Hiking in Namobuddha
- Drive to Panauti; explore around Panauti old village and temple; about 4 PM drive to Kathmandu.
- You will arrive in Hotel about 6 PM.
- All trip by private transport
- English speaking trekking guide
- Day Hiking
- Sightseeing at Panauti
- Sightseeing entry fee
- Tips to guide and driver
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature
- Your personal Travel insurance
- Any cost occurred due to political disorder or natural calamities, flight cancellation or any unforeseen reason, etc.
- Any cost items not mentioned in cost includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.