- Duration:19 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5844 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure (D)
- Day 02 Day at leisure/ Hotel. (B)
- Day 03 Drive to Sybru bensi; bus (1450m) (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Trek to Langtang village (3541m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (3900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Acclimatization; hike to Kyanjing Ri, Tserko Ri (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Ngegang (4100m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Trek to Ganja La pass (5122m) (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Trek to Base Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Climb to High Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 12 Climb to summit (5844m) and back to Base Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 13 Trek to Dukpu (B, L, D)
- Day 14 Trek to Tarkeghyang (2550m) (B, L, D)
- Day 15 Trek to Sermathang (2621m) (B, L, D)
- Day 16 Trek to Malemchepul Bazzar (825) (B, L, D)
- Day 17 Drive to Kathmandu (1350m)/Hotel (B)
- Day 18 Day at leisure/farewell dinner/ Hotel (B, D)
- Day 19 Drive to Airport for return flight (B)
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea house & tented accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all trekking staff
- Naya Kanga Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Duffel/kit bag by Trekking Team Nepal (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.