- Duration:18 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:6091 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
Pisang Peak is located in Annapurna area, stands up above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak 6091m is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. Pisang peak climb to reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at 4,420m, which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5,450m, climbing to a shoulder on the South West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well defined ridge leads to the final snow slop which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent is made on the same route.
- South-West Ridge
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure. (D)
- Day 02 Day at leisure/ Hotel. (B)
- Day 03 Drive to Beshi Sahar (823m) by bus (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Drive to Dharapani (1900m) via Syange (1100m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Trek to Chame (2713m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Pisang (3185m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Acclimatization /explore around (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Base Camp at Kharka (4420m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Climb to high camp (5450m) (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Climb to summit (6091m) and return to Base Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Trek to Manang (3351m) (B, L, D)
- Day 12 Trek to Latder (4250m) (B, L, D)
- Day 13 Trek to Phedi (4480m) (B, L, D)
- Day 14 Trek to Muktinath (3802m) via Throng la pass (5416m) (B, L, D)
- Day 15 Trek to Jomsom (2713m) (B, L, D)
- Day 16 Fly to Pokhara and continue to KTM (1350m) / Hotel (B)
- Day 17 Day at leisure/farewell dinner/ Hotel (B, D)
- Day 18 Drive to Airport for return flight (B)
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu category in 3 star in
- double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House or and Tented accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry camping luggage during the trip.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all trekking staff
- Pisang Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Duffel/kit bag by Trekking Team Nepal (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All our government taxes
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.