- Duration:17 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:5806 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
- Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
- Day 02 Fly Lukla & trek to Phakding(B, L, D)
- Day 03 Trek to Namche (3440m) (B, L, D)
- Day 04 Trek to Thame ((3800m) "Acclimatization day trek" (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Leisure day for the extra acclimatization or at your desire spend the day at most beautiful place (B,L,D)
- Day 06 Trek to Lungden (4,380m)(B,L,D)
- Day 07 Trek to Gokyo (4750m) via Renjo pass (5435) (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Gokyo Ri (5357m) and trek to Dragnag (4,700m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Trek to Donglha.(4840m) via Cho La pass (5420m) (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Acclimatization trek to Gorakshep (5140m) via Lobuche (4910m; sunset trip to Kala Pattar (5545m) (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Acclimatization trek to Everest Base Camp (5310m) and trek to Lobuche (4910m) (B, L, D)
- Day 12 Trek to Pokalde Base Camp (4500m) (B, L, D)
- Day 13 Climb to Pokalde summit (5806m) & Pangboche (3985m) (B, L, D)
- Day 14 Trek to Namche (3860m) (B, L, D)
- Day 15 Fly to Kathmandu (1350m) / Hotel (B)
- Day 16 Day at leisure/farewell dinner/ Hotel (B, D)
- Day 17 Drive to Airport for return flight (B)
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Fight transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House or and Tented accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all trekking staff
- Pokalde Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Duffel/kit bag by Trekking Team Nepal (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.