- Duration:7 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:2164 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
Pokhara Panchase hiking is relatively easy, beginning in the tropical climate of west Nepal of Pokhara. The trek offers breath-taking views of the mountains from a gentler height, placid green countryside and hospitable country folk. Forests are tropical at first, but give way to rhodedendron, hung with orchid and fern and which are home to myriad species of colourful birds and insects. This quiet and convenient trek takes you to the heights of Panchase at (2164m) and some magnificent views of the ranges. It starts and ends in the shadow of the lovely Annapurnas and Machhapuchhre..
- Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
- Day 02 Drive or fly to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel (B)
- Day 03 Drive to Khande Khola and trek to Bumdi (1520m); 1 hr drive & 4 hrs trek(B,L,D)
- Day 04 Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang (2164m) 5 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 05 Trek to Bhadaure (1670m); 4 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 06 Trek to Naudanda (1515m), drive to Pokhara; 3 hrs trek and 30 minutes drive. Overnight Hotel. (B,L)
- Day 07 Travel to further destination from Pokhara
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- All hiking accommodation in home stay
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.