- Duration:12 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:1600 m
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
The trip is culture and mountain combination, Kathmandu is an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art and tradition. The valley is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. Pokhara is a place of natural beauty is known as a centre of adventure, has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of the Himalaya. Phewa lake is the centre of all attractions in Pokhara and the starting and ending point for many of the popular trekking routes in Nepal. Pokhara Valley hikes will include Naudanda, Sarangkot and Dhampus with stunning views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
- Day 02 Day at leisure /Hotel (B)
- Day 03 To Pokhara (827m.) by bus or flight / hotel (B)
- Day 04 Hike to Sarangkot (1600m). Overnight at Pokhara Hotel (B,L)
- Day 05 Hike to Dhampus (1600m). Pokhara Hotel (B,L)
- Day 06 Drive to Naudanda (1400m) and walk to Sarangkot. Drive back to Pokhara. (B,L)
- Day 07 Hike to Kalikasthan (950m). Pokhara Hotel (B,L)
- Day 08 Cross Pewa Lake by boat and climb the World Peace Stupa (1100m). Overnight Pokhara Hotel (B)
- Day 09 Drive to Begnas Lake, Hike to Sundare danda 853m), and the cross the Begnas lake by boat and return to Pokhara.. (B)
- Day 10 Drive to KTM (1350m) /Hotel (B)
- Day 11 Day at leisure/ Farewell dinner /Hotel (B, D)
- Day 12 Drive to Airport for return flight (B)
- Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder hiking guide
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.