- Duration:37 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:7161 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
atitude: 28 0 53N
Longitude: 86 49 41E
- Climbing Routes
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu.
- Day 02 Kathmandu
- Day 03 Kathmandu
- Day 04 Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m).
- Day 05 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
- Day 06 Trek to Khumjung (3790m)
- Day 07 Khumjung for acclimatization
- Day 08 Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3867m)
- Day 09 Trek to Dingboche (4347m)
- Day 10 Trek to Lobuche (4900m)
- Day 11 Lobuche, acclimatization day.
- Day 12 Pumori Base Camp.
- Day 13-29 Climbing Period Mt. Pumori.
- DAy 30 Cleaning up Base Camp.
- Day 31 Trek to Dingboche. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 32 Trek to Khumjung. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 33 Trek Khumjung to Lukla. Overnight in lodge
- Day 34 Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
- Day 35-36 Kathmandu.
- Day 37 Departure.
- 6 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Baruntse
- One way flight; Kathmandu to Lukla round trip flight
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters/Yak to Pumori B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.
- excess baggage or cargo charge at Lukla flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.