- Duration:21 Days
- Trip Grade:Tough
- Max Elevation:5300 m.
- Start Point:Delhi
- End Point:Delhi
- Max Group Size:4
- Best Time:May till October
This tour starts in Delhi. After spending one night in Delhi we take 3 hours train journey to Chandigarh and by coach to Manali. After touring around Manali for 2 days, we drive to Brandinallah where we start our trekking tour to Rupshu Valley. The Rupshu is a large area to the southeast of Ladakh, on the road linking Kulu & Leh.
The altitude of the valley varies between 4500 & 5500 Mts. Culminate, which is extremely cold and dry, makes for little agriculture but a lot of grazing land. That is why it is sparsely populated. The inhabitants called Changpas, lead a nomadic life traveling with their herds of goats, yaks, dogs, and flock sheep. Which are their main sources of income. Trade and transport of goods by caravans between Ladakh, Lahoul, and Spiti provide them with additional earnings.
- Day 01 Arrive Delhi, upon arrival transfer to hotel /hotel
- Day 02 Train to Chandigarh Coach to Manali /Hotel
- Day 03 Morning at leisure/half day sightseeing/hotel
- Day 04 Drive to Keylong (115 kms. - 06 hrs) through Rothang La/hotel
- Day 05 Drive to Brandinallah (127 kms/05 - 06 hrs. /camp
- Day 06 Trek to Sokmikchik (4050M)/Camp
- Day 07 Trek to Tabok (4550M)/camp
- Day 08 Trek to Tuzak (4500M) via Morang La (5250m)/camp
- Day 09 Trek to Yabuk (4400M)/camp
- Day 10 Trek to Zara (4250M)/camp
- Day 11 Trek to Tsokar (4550M)/camp
- Day 12 Trek to Rojangkuru (4700M) via Hermanla(4850M)/camp
- Day 13 Trek to Gyame (5050M) via Kazur La(5300M)/camp
- Day 14 Trek to Tsomoriri Lake (4500M)/camp
- Day 15 Explore the lake and visit Karzok Monastery/Camp
- Day 16 Drive to Leh (3500 M)/ Hotel
- Day 17 Full day excursion of Shey, Thiksey and Hemis monasteries/hotel
- Day 18 Sight-seeing of Phyang and Spituk monasteries/hotel
- Day 19 Fly to Delhi/hotel
- Day 20 Delhi sightseeing/ evening farewell dinner/hotel
- Day 21 Fly back home
- International airport pick up and drop
- Hotel accommodation in town at 3-star category in double occupancy and best available hotel en route
- Trekking Transportation by land and fly as per the itinerary
- Trekking/Travel permit
- Sightseeing and itâ€™s entry fee
- All meals during the camping period
- Camping (twin sharing tow men tent) / dining tent, toilet tent
- English speaking guide with his insurance and equipment.
- Porter with his insurance and equipment or yak or donkey
- Wages, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff
- Leh to Delhi flight ticket
- Beverage (drinks)
- Helicopter evacuation in case of an emergency.
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag
- Indian visa
- Anything not mentioned above
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.