- Duration:06 Days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:1980 m.
- Start Point:Pokhara
- End Point:Pokhara
- Walking Hours:5-6 hrs
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
Siklish trek is known as the Royal trek and this is an alternative to other short treks in the region, the SIKLISH TREK probes an uncrowded corner of the Annapurna Conservation Area under the shadows of Lamjung Himal and Annapurnas II and IV.
This fabulous camping trek takes you about a week, starting at Beganas Tal (Lake) and heading north to the Madi Khola, then following the river’s west bank up to well-preserved Siklesh (1,980m.), Nepal’s biggest Gurung village. Variations on this route are often touted as the ”Royal Trek”, after a rally the troops swing Prince Charles took through the area in 1980 to visit the villages of Gurkha recruits, as part of an effort to develop this into a model eco-trekking route. Trekkers carry only day packs and walk at their own pace.
Average hiking per day will be 5-6 hrs.
Day 01 Drive to Bijaya Khola from Pokhara and trek to Kalikasthan (1370m) (L, D)
Day 02 Trek to Lamakhet (1680m) (B, L, D)
Day 03 Trek to Siklish (1980m) (B, L, D)
Day 04 Explore around siklish (B, L, D)
Day 05 Trek to Thumke Danda (B, L, D)
Day 06 Trek to Phedi Khola and drive to Pokhara (827m)/ Hotel (B, L)
- Trekking transport start from Pokhara
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sleeping bag (only if require)
- Government taxes and service charges
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage) in the tea house trek
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.