- Duration:20 days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Max Elevation:6501 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
Singu Chuli also known as Fluted Peak is the highest among the “Trekking Peaks” of Nepal, it is 6501m height. This peak is situated in the Annapurna Sanctuary adjoined to Tharpu Chuli and across Hiunchuli peaks. For this peak we walk up the Modi Khola gorge to the Annapurna Sanctuary. Base camp at around 4350m and then establish two higher camps, one at 4,900m at the approach of North East Face and a higher one at 5,500m. On the North East Face of the mountain before the summit is gained. A vertical wall near the summit fronts some technical challenge on this climb. This climb is suggested to only those with some alpine and ice climbing experience.
- Climbing Routes
- North East Face
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure. (D)
- Day 02 Day at leisure/ Hotel. (B)
- Day 03 Drive or fly to Pokhara (850m). Hotel (B)
- Day 04 Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 05 Trek to Chhomrung (1950m) (B, L, D)
- Day 06 Trek to Dovan (2720m) (B, L, D)
- Day 07 Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m) (B, L, D)
- Day 08 Trek to Annapurna B.C (4130m) (B, L, D)
- Day 09 Trek around the Annapurna B.C for the acclimatization (B, L, D)
- Day 10 Trek to Singu Chuli Base Camp (4350m) (B, L, D)
- Day 11 Climb to High Camp (4900m) (B, L, D)
- Day 12 Climb to Higher camp (5500m) (B, L, D)
- Day 13 Climb to Summit (6501m) and return to Base Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 14 Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m) (B, L, D)
- Day 15 Trek to Dovan (2720) (B, L, D)
- Day 16 Trek to Jhino (1600m) (B, L, D)
- Day 17 Trek to Nayapul and drive to PKR/Hotel (B, L)
- Day 18 Drive or fly to Kathmandu (1350m) /Hotel (B)
- Day 19 Day at leisure/evening farewell dinner/ Hotel. (B, D)
- Day 20 Drive to Airport for Return flight. (B)
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House or and Tented accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- The required number of trekking staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all trekking staff
- Singu Chuli Peak Permit fees
- Garbage Deposit Fee
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Duffel/kit bag by Trekking Team Nepal (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.