- Duration:1 hour
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:6000 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
The Everest view mountain flight, one of the world’s most exclusive tours, is a lifetime experience. A flight that takes you deep into the Himalayas, flying into valleys close to the rock face, as close as five nautical miles from the Everest itself. Now you can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Up view of the Himalaya is very much worth the effort, this we have to confess is not for everyone, due to the physical and time requirements. Everest View flight is meant especially for those who don’t want to leave Nepal without touching the sacred and majestic Himalaya.
Those who trek up to the Everest Base Camp located at height of 5380m may proudly state that they have been there but viewing the Himalaya from onboard a mountain flight is another experience altogether. What would on the ground take days of travel can easily viewed in a matter of minutes and from within the safety and comfort of the Beech craft 1900D.
The first ones to come to view are the peaks straight north of Kathmandu Valley, starting with the 8013m high Shisha Pangma, the 14th highest mountain in the world, which is actually located in Tibet, a few kilometers from the border. Then come a series of several smaller peaks beginning with Dorje Lakpa (6966m) which looks like the figure eight and is located on the eastern edge of Langtang National Park, followed by Phurbi Ghyachu (6637m) on its right, the 5970m Choba Bhamare which remains unconquered, Gauri Shankar (7134m) named after Lord Shiva and his consort, Melungtse (7181m) all part of the Rolwaling range.
Mountain Flight is enjoyed by thousands all the year round, through our experience; we would strongly recommend the time period from February to April and October to December as prime time to enjoy the mountain flights.
Flight duration: 60 minutes
Departure Date for 2018: Everyday
Flight time: 6:30 AM, 7:30 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM
COST: USD 205 per person
- Note: Fly is available only at good weather; if bad weather you will get full refund.
- 5: 30 AM hotel pickup
- Drive to domestic airport; 20 minute drive.
- You will have 1 hour mountain flight (flight departure time it may get change depends on weather);
- Flight target to show Mount Everest; but during the flight you will have an opportunity see mountain Langtang Range, Gaurishanker mountain Range, Rolwaling Mountain range and Everest Mountain range.
- After the flight same private transport back to your hotel in Kathmandu.
- Both way Private transport to Domestic airport
- Domestic airport tax
- Mountain flight for 1 hour
- Guarantee for the window seat to see the mountain view
- Mountain view opportunity with going to cockpit (next to pilot)
- Guarantee 100% flight ticket money back in case flight is cancel due to bad weather or free of cost date change facilities.
- Tips to driver
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any cost occurred due to political disorder or natural calamities, flight cancellation or any unforeseen reason, etc.
- Any cost items not mentioned in cost includes section
- Extra airport transport by private car in case flight is cancel and if you want to try at next date flight
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.