- Duration:14 days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5200 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:May till October
Among all the Buddhist nations in Asia, Tibet has preserved the most original forms of Indian Buddhism, partly because of its remoteness but mainly because it has allowed spiritual beliefs to permeate its culture and people’s conscience almost entirely. From the 8th to the 10th century AD, Tibet witnessed the birth of more than 20 religious schools, each deriving from distinct lineages of Buddhism, and among these the most influential were the Nyingmapa, Kagyupa and Gekupka.
The Soul of Tibet , we will explore the major monasteries, temples and sacred sites under the guidance of our experts through hiking and overland drives across spectacular mountain ranges. We can also take part in prayer ceremonies, visit the homes of local Tibetans and discuss religious customs throughout the trip. By experiencing the wonders and the spiritual challenges experienced by Tibet’s pilgrims, we may gain an understanding of why Tibetans draw an equal sign between religion and life.
- Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu (1350) /day at leisure/hotel
- Day 02 Full day sightseeing/Hotel
- Day 03 Fly to Gonggar /Transfer to Tsetang (3580m) /Hotel
- Day 04 Sightseeing of Sayme and drive to Lhasa (3650m)/hotel
- Day 05 Visit Potala, Sera and Norbulinka /hotel
- Day 06 Visit Drepung, Jorkhang & Barkhor /hotel
- Day 07 Visit Ganden Monastery/excursion around back to Lhasa
- Day 08 Drive to Gyantse (4000m) via Yamdrok Lake/ hotel
- Day 09 Drive to shigatse (3900m)/visit monastery/hotel
- Day 10 Drive to Xegar (4330m)/visit Tashilunbo & Sakya/ Hotel
- Day 11 Drive to Zhangmu (2300m)/hotel
- Day 12 Drive to Dhulikhel/hotel
- Day 13 Drive to KTM /rest day at leisure/hotel
- Day 14 Drive to airport.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room on bed and breakfast basis
- Air ticket; Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Transportation by 4500 model Land-cruiser / Mini coach as per group size
- Sightseeing with Tibetan guide as per itinerary
- Monastery entrance fees
- Tibet visa and travel permit
- Oxygen bag indide the Jeep
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra porter & transport charges in the event of landslides
- Personal clothing & accessories including sleeping bags
- Others not specified in above cost inclusions list
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.