- Duration:14 Days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Walking Hours:6-7 hrs.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:March to May & October to November
Tilicho Lake (4919m), is one of the highest lakes in the world. Trek to Tilicho Lake for an enchanting yet active journey that takes you to the wonderland of Annapurna trekking. Adventurous Thorang La Pass, the spirituality of the Muktinath Temple, and the richness of Hindu and Buddhist cultures await your company in this trek, termed as a slice of heaven. Diverse flora and fauna enjoyments, splendid range of the Himalayas including Annapurna range, Mt Manaslu range, and Mt. Dhaulagiri, the rocky terrains and hypnotic Himalayan glaciers are all at your display on this Tilicho Lake trek. Trekkers carry only day packs and walk at their own pace.
Average hiking per day will be 6-7 hrs.
Day 01 Drive to Beshi Sahar (823m) by bus from Kathmandu (L, D)
Day 02 Drive to Dharapani (1900m) by 4wD sharing jeep via Syange (1100m) (B, L, D)
Day 03 Trek to Chame (2713m) (B, L, D)
Day 04 Trek to Pisang (3185m) (B, L, D)
Day 05 Trek to Manang (3351m) (B, L, D)
Day 06 Manang for acclimatization (B, L, D)
Day 07 Trek to Khangsar (3734m) (B, L, D)
Day 08 Trek to Tilicho Lake (4919m) (B, L, D)
Day 09 Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4150m) (B, L, D)
Day 10 Trek to Srikharka (3945m) (B, L, D)
Day 11 Trek to Phedi (4480m) (B, L, D)
Day 12 Trek to Muktinath (3802m) via Thorung la pass (5416m) (B, L, D)
Day 13 Trek to Jomsom (2713m); as an optional trip route via Lupra Valley to visit old Bon monastery (B,L,D)
Day 14 Drive or fly to Pokhara (B)
- Trekking land transport starts from Kathmandu
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight ticket
- Trekking conservation permit
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 people)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sleeping bag (only if require)
- Government taxes and service charges
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage) in the tea house trek
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.