- Duration:12 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:2500 m.
- Max Group Size:2
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
Timal Sailung Hiking is a most non-tourist area and less crowded, but a very splendid one. This hike takes you to Thulo Sailung (3100 m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Makalu to Dhaulagiri. In additional, this is the only trek from where you will have a glimpse of Tarai – the lowland of Nepal as well as the world”s highest – Mt. Everest (8848 m). While trekking in this area, we walk high up on spectacular ridges in an area inhabited by Tamangs – an indigenous Buddhists community whose religion is a fusion of Buddhist Lamaism and the Shamanist Bon culture. It is common for a village to have a Lama and a Jhankri (Shaman). Except Tamang, you will have encountered with different ethnic people and experience about socio-economic situation, life-style, and their professions. Moreover, the main attraction of this area is, it gives a wide range of exploration to the trekkers.
Trekkers carry only daypack and walk at their own pace. Average hiking per day in Timal Sailang will be 6-7 hrs.
- Day 01 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner (D)
- Day 02 Day at leisure /Hotel (B)
- Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Mude Bazar (B,L,D)
- Day 04 Trek from Mude Bazar to Khola Khark (B,L,D)
- Day 05 Trek from Khola Khark to Dhormba Gompa (B,L,D)
- Day 06 Trek from Dhormba Gompa to Bag Dhunga (B,L,D)
- Day 07 Trek from Bag Dhunga to Gurase bhanjyang (2500m) (B,L,D)
- Day 08 Trek from Gurase Bhanjyang to Bholung Village (B,L,D)
- Day 09 Trek from Bholung village to Palanchok Temple (1562m) (B,L,D)
- Day 10 Drive from Palanchok to Kathmandu (B)
- Day 11 Day at leisure/ Farewell dinner /Hotel (B, D)
- Day 12 Drive to Airport for return flight (B)
- Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder hiking guide
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.