- Duration:2 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:492 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
Trisuli tour is Nepal’s most popular three days rafting river and is easily accessible from Kathmandu. It meanders close to the highway and is a perfect alternative means of transportation to the Royal Chitwan National Park or even Pokhara. Despite its close proximity to the road, the Trisuli still offers great scenery, impressive gorges and exciting rapids.
- Rapid – Class : 3 III
- Day 1: Drive to Charaudi (492m) /rafting/ Lunch break/ raft Camping at river bank at Kurenghat.
- Day 2: Kurenghat to Simaltal rafting/ lunch / drive back to Katmandu or visit Chitwan National Park or drive to Pokhara.
- NB: The raft can be operated with combine trip of Royal Chitwan National Park. Please let us know if you want to visit the park also.
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wet-suits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Company T-Shirt
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag
- Swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
Join Upcoming Trips
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.