- Duration:14 Days
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Group Size:2+
- Best Time:March till May & October till November
Nepal Tsum Valley Trek is situated in trans-himalayan region of Gorkha distict , it is known as a sacred himalayan pilgrimage valley. The Valley stands with majestic backdrop of the Baudha Himal, Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal and other mountain ranges. This trek offers rich culture, ancient art,religion and beautiful views.
- Day 01 Drive to Sotikhola (700m) or Arket via Arughat; 8 hrs (L,D)
- Day 02 Trek to Machha Khola ( 870m); 6 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 03 Trek to Jagat ( 2340m); 7 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 04 Trek to Lokpa (2240m); 6 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 05 Trek to Chumling (2388m); 5 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 06 Trek to Chokhangparo (3015m); 4 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 07 Trek to Nile (3361m); 5 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 08 Trek to Mu Gompa (3700m); 3 hrs/ afternoon sightseeing around Mu Gompa;. (B,L,D)
- Day 09 Trek to to Nile (3361m)6 hrs via Milarepa Cave ; 5hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 10 Tek to Chumling- (2388m); 5 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 11 Trek to Philim (1570m); 6 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 12 Philim to Khorla Bensi (970m); 6 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 13 Trek to Soti Khola (700m); 6 hrs (B,L,D)
- Day 14 Drive by community run bus to Arughat and same day local bus to Kathmandu (optional you can also come with private 4WD jeep). Overnight Hotel. (B,L)
YOU MAY CAN BOOK EXTRA SERVICE WITH US IN REASONABLE PRICE ; BEFORE AND AFTER TREK:
- Day 00 Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner. (D)
- Day 00 Day for issue special Tsum trekking permit; hotel (B)
- Day 00 Drive or if fly to Kathmandu from Pokhara/Hotel (B)
- Day 00 Day at leisure/ Farewell dinner /Hotel (B, D)
- Day 00 Drive to Airport for Return flight (B)
- Note: The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget. Lodge trek to Manaslu is newly open so you should not expect high at accommodation and western meal.
- Trekking land transport start from Kathmandu
- Trekking conservation permit (MCAP)
- Trekking Register Certificate
- Tsum trekking permit
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
- Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
- All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sleeping bag (only if require)
- Government taxes and service charges
- Drinks and Bar Bill (beverage) in the tea house trek
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Personal insurance
- Personal use trekking equipment
- Tipping to guide and porter
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.