- Duration:10 days
- Trip Grade:Strenuous
- Max Elevation:1680 m.
- Max Group Size:4
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
- This ride is best done in the dry and colder month from November to March as you are constantly riding in lower altitude and the region gets very hot and humid from May to September. If you are not afraid of sweating a bit extra October and April are also great month to visit!
- Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu ((B,D)
- Day 02 Ride in the Kathmandu valley (B)
- Day 03 Fight to Tumlingtar (518m) (B,L,D)
- Day 04 Tumlingtar and around (B,L,D)
- Day 05 Ride to Kewabesi (B,L,D)
- Day 06 Ride to Pakribas (1680m) (B,L,D)
- Day 07 Ride to Mulghat (B,L,D)
- Day 08 Ride to Dharan and drive to Biratnagar (80m) (B,L,D)
- Day 09 Fly to Kathmandu (B,L,D)
- Day 10 Departure
- Normally, our daily riding begins at around 09:00-09:30hrs and given the terrain and riding conditions for the day we plan to have clients at the next evenings accommodation by 15:00-16:00hrs. This allows time for bike maintenance, a little extra exploration on your own, settling into the hotel and drink and relax before dinner. During the day our lunch break is approx. one hour at the most scenic spot available along the route.
- All meals as per mention in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner)
- Accommodations in hotel or lodge
- Flight ticket to tumlingtar & Biratnagar to Kathmandu
- 1 Professional Guide for every 6 people / Mechanic
- Front Suspension bike and a helmet
- Backpack and tools as needed
- All entry fees during the ride
- Personal extras and special request purchases
- Support vehicle, unless requested at extra charge
- Wear and tear of the bike and equipments
- Drinks other than tea / coffee as served with the meals
- Nepal Visa fees
- Vaccination cost
- Personal clothing and equipment
- All items of a personal nature
- Medical treatments and evacuation incase of immergency
- Personal Travel Insurance
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.