- Duration:6 days
- Trip Grade:Classic / Easy
- Max Elevation:1350 m.
- Max Group Size:1
- Best Time:January till May & October till December
- Day 01: Kathmandu; (Dinner)-
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu. A traditional warm welcome by our airport representative. Briefing about the package in the hotel. Rest time at Leisure. Evening typical welcome dinner accompanied by Nepalese cultural show.
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu at world's heritage sites; (Breakfast)
This morning we start our sight-seeing program and cover Bhaktapur, the medieval city of devotees and the best preserved of all the old cities of Kathmandu Valley. From here we visit two very important religious centers: Pashupatinath temple for the Hindus, nearby along the banks of the river Bagmati is the cremation area for the dead. Bodhnath is possibly the largest stupa in the world and a center for Tibetan school of Buddhism.
From here we visit Swoyambhunath stupa, on top of a hill overlooking Kathmandu valley if time permits us to visit. Back to hotel for overnight.
- Day 03: Kathmandu-Chitwan; (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
We have an early morning drive to the Royal Chitwan National Park, our destination for wildlife viewing. We arrive in our jungle resort and check in. We begin our safari activities after lunch with a briefing, elephant ride, jungle walks, canoe ride and jeep ride in pursuit of myriad flora and fauna including the rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger. In the evening we have some cultural entertainment and bonfire during winter.
- Day 04: Chitwan; (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
We continue on our wildlife pursuits today in the presence of qualified naturalists.
- Day 05: Chitwan-Kathmandu; (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast we are driven to Bharatpur airport for a short flight back to Kathmandu. We are met and transferred to our hotel in Kathmandu. Rest of the evening is for relaxation. Evening farewell dinner.
- Day 06: Kathmandu; Departure (Breakfast)
We are free today until our departure transfer to the airport.
- International airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation
- All the trip transport by private car or van
- Tour guide
- Entry fee
- All the activities
- Meals as per mention in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Tips to guide and driver
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Lumbini.
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature
- Your personal Travel insurance
- Any cost occurred due to landslide, political disorder or natural calamities, flight cancellation or any unforeseen reason, etc.
- Any cost items not mentioned in cost includes section
Join Upcoming Trips
|Price||Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
From Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
I have been from Kathmandu to Pokhara alone, trekking team was very organized and professional! advice to anyone who wants to move to contact the agency, Hari and his brothers will realize your dreams! The landscape was simply extraordinary and people are very hospitable!!
We did the 12-day itinerary trekking to Everest Base Camp. We booked it all from England and communicated with the owner Hari via email. Such a nice family that owns and runs this business. Very friendly and welcoming. We had loads of cups of tea with them in their shop in Thamel before and after our trek.